Keep Your Competence Certificate Up To Date
It’s great you have a competence certificate, but it’s important your certificate is kept up to date. Your certificate will have an expiry date and this is largely due to the following circumstances which can change:
- Safety legislation
- Operational and technical procedures
- Technology (continually updates)
An expiry date ensures you go through a ‘spot check’ on your current knowledge and skills to date.
Why do I need to renew my certificate?
Because you may have left the industry for a short while and your skills may have lapsed.
How do I renew it?
- Contact MTCS and we will advise you on the best method using MTCS Online
- There are 2 methods you can use, the choice of which depends on how you were awarded your initial certificate
- Further information on the renewal process can be found here https://www.mtcsuk.com/certification/the-assessment-process
When do I get my new certificate?
- Providing all your documentation is in order we can turn your certificate around in 2 to 3 days via MTCS Online